Universs of Cabients is committed to bringing great service to our customers along with great quality products at affordable prices.
At Universs of Cabients we work hard to provide solutions to the challenging questions that our customers might have.
Our goal is to make your buying process as easy as it can possibly be. We understand that when you decide to remodel your kitchen, for that matter there are many questions that need to be answered.
With that in mind please see below a description of our Policies:
• RTA cabinets may be returned within 14 days of receipt. You will be responsible for a 25% restocking fee and the shipping cost to send back to the manufacturer. The item must be in good condition and shipped back in its original packaging.
• To process a claim, email email@example.com your confirmation number, the reason for return, and the specific SKU of the item you’d like to return. We’ll then provide you with a Return Authorization number and shipping details.
• In order for you to receive credit, you must receive a Return Authorization number from us prior to shipping out the return. Once the returned item is received by the manufacturer, they will inspect it for damages. Please allow up to 7 days of receipt for the manufacturer to inspect the returned item(s) If everything is intact, we will then issue the credit to your account minus the 25% restocking fee.
Assembled Kitchen and cabinets cannot be returned for any reason due to our manufacturer’s policies. For that reason, it is important to check all measurements prior to ordering to ensure you are ordering the correct pieces. If an assembled item is damaged, it will be replaced for the same item only.
Cancellations – All cancellations must be emailed within 48 hours of the purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. Because of our turnaround time for deliveries, all orders canceled during this period will be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee on the order. Under no circumstances should you refuse delivery as a method of return.
*Please note that any order that has left the warehouse for shipment cannot be canceled for any reason.
*Please also note original shipping costs will not be refunded and if the order qualified for free shipping, the actual freight cost we paid for the delivery will be deducted from any applicable credits.
Every effort is made to ensure that your items arrive undamaged. Unfortunately, on occasion, there are conditions beyond our control that can cause damage during shipping. Upon delivery of your cabinets please indicate on the driver’s Bill of Lading any missing or visibly damaged items from your order.
• If an item is missing on delivery, you must indicate this on the freight company’s bill of lading in order to process a claim. Missing item claims will not be honored if the specific missing item(s) was not indicated on the bill of lading at the time of the delivery.
• At the time of delivery if you notice any visible damage or you suspect that there might be concealed damage, document the damage on the freight company’s bill of lading.
• If any problems were indicated on the bill of lading, please contact us at email@example.com to inform us of the problem. All claims must be made within 2 days of the delivery or they will not be honored.
• Universs of Cabients is only responsible for providing replacement parts/items, we will not be able to reimburse any additional labor costs incurred by the customer to repair or replace damaged items.
• We will work with the manufacturer to provide replacements as quickly as possible, the typical lead time is 7-14 business days.
• Under no circumstances should you refuse delivery as a method of return.
We have the right to cancel or refuse any order.